Jeffree Star’s look has caught everyone’s attention from his pink sphibrows to the multiple colours his eyes have been, this is one look everyone is dying to try out. Below you will find all the instructions you will need to recreate Jeffree Star’s make-up.
The perfect sphibrows
This is for people who have shaved their eyebrows off. However, if you have eyebrows, simply go over them with a pink eyebrow pencil.
• Apply your foundation and set it with a powder
• With an angular brush and brow cake draw a line where you want your eyebrows to be placed. You can play with the height of your eyebrow’s arch
• Go in again and feather out from the top of the brow. The basic rule that should be applied here is that the brow hairs closest to your nose are almost vertical and as you go along the brow they become less vertical
• Now with a pink gel liner and use a lip brush and apply in the same way as you applied your brow cake
You could simply draw a straight line with the pink gel, it all depends if you want your eyebrows to look natural.
Now you have your eyebrows done, let’s start the make-up tutorial.
• Insert your violet contact lenses. There is a really good guide on our Eyesbright Youtube channel on how to insert contact lenses safely, among other useful videos
• Line the top of your eyes with black eye liner
• Using a blue eyeshadow and angled brush cut the crease of your eye lid
• Fill in your lid using a metallic eyeshadow/cream
• Extend your eyeliner from the corner forwards
• Take a black khol and drawn in under the eye and define the corner shape with a liquid eyeliner, whilst smudging the smoulder
• Go over the top of your smoulder with some black eyeshadow and go all the way around
• With your blue eyeshadow, apply over the crease that you draw and blend upwards
• Under the brow bone apply a white eyeshadow and go back in with the blue eyeshadow, blending as you go into the white
• Now with a black eyeshadow go around the crease of your eyelid lightly all the way around and blend out
• Extend your crease to your nose with an angled brush and blend it upwards using your blue eyeshadow
• With a pencil brush blend white eyeshadow with the metallic colour you previously applied to your lid and blend
• Line your water line (bottom lid) with eye liner
• Add pink blush to your cheekbones and then highlight with a white blush, blending the colours together
• Apply your eyelashes
So there you go, all you need to know to create the perfect Jeffree Star look.